Thursday, February 5, 2009

Keeping in line...

Where does one find time to keep up with their own blogs? Sheesh, I imagine that I just have way too many irons in the fire here to keep an interesting blog with timely updates and all...
There's a time and place for everything I guess, it sure would be nice to share some art and happenings here for friends to see.

I did make this invitation for Stephanie's birthday party. You are welcome to click on it and save it to you computer and use it for your very own party if you would like...

I also made up a quick colorized version of a favorite album - updated the format from cassette to CD.

The Toston Flats Band LIVE vol.6.
Dave Williams, Robin and Micki, and Avery Williams
I LOVE this music!

Please don't save this artwork to your computer. Thank you...
Have a GREAT week-end!

No comments: