Thursday, April 23, 2009

Illustration Friday - Impossibility


Impossibility ~ The Challenge

The Illustration Friday topic this week is Impossibility.

Whenever I am told that something is an impossibility I instantly view that something as a challenge. In my mind I don't consider anything impossible until I deem it so.

Neverthless, tonight I find it impossible to make the deadline for Illustration Friday with a new image, so I am submitting this image of the White Dove lifting and carrying the Heavy Elephant - one I submitted last year for the topic Heavy. You can read more about it here...3/15/08 IF Heavy. (on my typepad blog)

It's one of my favorite pieces and has been printed and sold many times.

Thanks for visiting, I hope to get back in the groove with Illustration Friday. I miss it, just have a lot to deal with right now with house and garden... as they say, "make hay while the sun shines" and the sun has been shining like crazy around here!

Remember, nothing is impossible if you say so... rebecca

No comments: